The St. Louis Children's Hospital Legacy Society honors those who have generously remembered St. Louis Children's Hospital with a gift in their estate plan. These beautiful gifts play a very important role in ensuring St. Louis Children's continues to impact childhood in revolutionary ways and fulfill its mission to do what's right for kids.
Membership to the Legacy Society is open to everyone who has provided for St. Louis Children's Hospital in their legacy planning. As an expression of gratitude, the hospital offers the following benefits:
- Recognition in the Donor Hall of Honor at St. Louis Children's Hospital and in print publications
- Invitations to exclusive Legacy Society events for member recognition and insider information on important hospital initiatives
- Subscription to St. Louis Children's Hospital Foundation magazine
Ways to be included in the Legacy Society
Here are the ways you can be included in the Legacy Society:
- Bequest in your will or trust
- Life-income gift that names "St. Louis Children's Hospital Foundation" as a beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust or a charitable gift annuity
- Beneficiary designation of your retirement plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k) or 403(b)
- Gift of life insurance
- Certain other legacy gifts
Why might you consider a gift in your will?
By giving to St. Louis Children's through your will, estate plan or other legacy gift, you are demonstrating a commitment to transforming children's healthcare. Many members are able to make a more significant impact than they ever imagined during their lifetime by giving in this meaningful way. Please join us by providing for the future of our kids by remembering St. Louis Children's Hospital in your will or estate plan. We respect those who wish to remain anonymous, but we encourage you to privately share your intent as it will support the hospital's planning for the future.
If you have already included St. Louis Children's Hospital in your estate plan, please let us know. Your willingness to be recognized as a member of the Legacy Society encourages others to follow your example and helps us plan for the future of St. Louis Children's Hospital.